Parents – this is a great article about Separation Anxiety. With the Holidays approaching there is potential for a lot of different transitions for your child. The school routine will change, (maybe the home routine too because you are hosting family or friends) and perhaps you’re traveling to other homes to visit loved ones. Then, we all have to transition back to school and the routine of everyday living. This article is especially helpful because we have been encompassed in our small communities for a long time so our children have not had the benefit of social interactions compared to a “normal” year.
In Progress - Our New Playground!
- Nov 4: NC Art Museum Field Trip – LE/UE Only
- Nov 22: European Luncheon (LE/UE Only)
- Nov 23 – 25: Thanksgiving Break
- Dates TBD: Pumpkin Decorating Fundraiser – Primary
- Dec 2: Parent Teacher Conferences, No School (Pre-School/Kindergarten)
- Dec 2: Parent Teacher Conferences, No School (LE/UE)
- Dec 17 – 31: Winter Break. No School.